My Acupuncture clinic is deeply committed to protecting the health and welfare of every patient. To this end, I have devoted much attention to developing policies and procedures to enhance patient safety in the "new normal" of COVID-19. I have had both doses of the Moderna Vaccine and will receive boosters when and as recommended by the appropriate health care authorities. The protection, health and safety of my patients and their loved ones remains my highest priority.
1) Acupuncture clinics, including Marcey Rosin, L.Ac., LLC, may be subject to periodic COVID-19 closures based on the recommendations of public health officials and mandates from the Arizona Acupuncture Board and the Office of the Governor. These closures are essential to protecting your health and the health of our most vulnerable members of society.
2) An air filtration system will run in the acupuncture treatment room. The system used is rated to clear viruses as small as 0.1 microns. The COVID-19 virus is 0.125 microns. A filtration system is an extra level of protection, but not a guarantee, that all airborn viral particles will be captured.
3) The treatment room will be disinfected between each patient.
4) Face mask policy: It is highly recommended, but not mandatory, that all patients wear a face mask. The practitioner will wear a face mask at all times
5) Patients who present with signs/symptoms of a cold or the flu will have their temperature taken. If their temperature is over 99.5, they will not be treated in the acupuncture clinic, and will be advised to follow up with their PCP.
6) Patients have the option of completely hands free payment, by paying for their appointments in advance. Simply go to the gift certificate page of this website, click on the link, and then, click on the appropriate gift certificate amount: 70.00 for established patients, 90.00 for initial visit/new patient appointment. There is no additional charge tacked on for gift card purchases and it is a completey germ free way to pay for your treatment!