TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE, Marcey Rosin, L.Ac., LLC
My Acupuncture clinic is deeply committed to protecting the health and welfare of every patient. To this end, I have devoted much attention to developing policies and procedures to enhance patient safety in the "new normal" of COVID-19.
1) Acupuncture clinics, including Marcey Rosin, L.Ac., LLC, may be subject to periodic COVID-19 closures based on the recommendations of public health officials and mandates from the Arizona Acupuncture Board and the Office of the Governor. These closures are essential to protecting your health and the health of our most vulnerable members of society.
2) An air filtration system will run in the acupuncture treatment room. The system used is rated to clear viruses as small as 0.1 microns. The COVID-19 virus is 0.125 microns. A filtration system is an extra level of protection, but not a guarantee, that all airborn viral particles will be captured.
3) There will be a 30 minute interval between scheduled patients to allow ample time to disinfect the office and treatment room before and after each patient. Moreover, I will only schedule 5 patients per day. This low number of total patients seen, combined with the interval between patients, significantly reduces the potential for exposure to contagious diseases.
4) All patients must wear their own face masks to their appointments. A patient arriving without a face mask will be immediately sent home.
5) Patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival. If a patient has a temperature above 99.5 the patient will be asked to return home or advised to follow up with an appropriate medical provider.
6) No one will be allowed to accompany a patient, or to wait for a patient in the reception area. Exceptions will be made for minors and patients with disabilities that necessitate the assistance of a caregiver.
7) The acupuncturist will wear appropriate PPE including face mask, gloves and when indicated, eye shields. Additionally, to reduce exposure to community born pathogens the acupuncturist will don scrubs upon entering the office and change out of scrubs before leaving the office.
8) Patients have the option of completely hands free payment, by paying for their appointments in advance. Simply go to the gift certificate page of this website, click on the link, and then, click on the appropriate gift certificate amount: 70.00 for established patients, 90.00 for initial visit/new patient appointment. There is no additional charge tacked on for gift card purchases and it is a completey germ free way to pay for your treatment!